How do I change my Oculus account?
Open the Oculus app on the phone connected to your Oculus Go headset. Tap Settings in the bottom menu. Tap the headset connected to your phone. Tap More Settings.
How do I change my home environment on SteamVR?
Changing your SteamVR Home environment with Steam Workshop
- Press the Menu button from SteamVR Home.
- Navigate to the Environments section.
- Switch to the Get More tab at the top of the screen.
- Use drop-down box on the top right-hand side for more advanced searching filters.
Can you have more than one account on Oculus?
You can only have one account logged into your Oculus Quest at any given time.
How do you change your real name in oculus?
To change your Oculus username:
- Go to secure.oculus.com and log into your account.
- Click My Profile on the left.
- Click Edit next to Username.
- Enter your new username and your Oculus password.
- Click Save and then click Confirm to change your username.
What can you do with Oculus?
Oculus Quest: 10 Awesome Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Your VR Headset
- 4 HANG OUT WITH USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
- 5 BE A VIRTUAL EXPLORER. …
- 6 SCULPT AND PAINT. …
- 7 ATTEND LIVE MUSIC AND SPORTS GAMES WITH OTHER USERS. …
- 8 LISTEN TO MUSIC. …
- 9 FACE YOUR FEARS. …
- 10 WATCH FILMS AND TV. …
How do I add SteamVR to Oculus home?
How to see SteamVR games in Oculus Home
- Launch the Oculus app from your desktop, Start menu, or taskbar.
- Click Library.
- Click the Filter drop-down menu.
- Click the switch next to Include Unknown Sources so that it turns blue (On).
How do I change where my Oculus is installed?
Install the Oculus app. Go to settings>General>Library Locations>edit Then you add the drive that you want all your apps and games on. Be sure to choose that drive as the default.
Where is my steam VR?
- Step 1 – Install Steam. • Go to store.steampowered.com/about. …
- Step 2 – Install SteamVR. • Plug in your headset & launch Steam. • When prompted, install SteamVR.
- Step 3 – (Optional, but encouraged) Join the SteamVR beta. • …
- Step 4 – Install Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR. • …
- Step 5 – Play. •
How do you get a SteamVR background?
Navigating to SteamVR backgrounds customization
- Open SteamVR and ensure the HTC Vive has been calibrated correctly.
- Press the Home button to open the SteamVR menu and navigate to the Settings icon in the bottom right of the screen. …
- Next, navigate to Customise > Background.
How do I start SteamVR home?
Play SteamVR games
- Connect your headset to your PC and turn on your motion controllers.
- Once the Windows Mixed Reality home has loaded and your controllers are visible, open the Steam app on your desktop.
- Use the Steam app to launch a SteamVR game from your Steam library.
27 мая 2020 г.
How do I merge Oculus accounts?
If you’re an existing user and already have an Oculus account, you’ll have the option to log in with Facebook and merge your Oculus and Facebook accounts. If you’re an existing user and choose not to merge your accounts, you can continue using your Oculus account for two years.
Can you share Oculus account?
If you want users to share content from your apps, notify them that Sharing is available to them if they link their accounts using the Settings -> Linked Account -> Link to Facebook section of the Oculus 2D app.